Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11/12 5:51 pm getaway

The Santa Monica Police is definately patroling the area. I am watching them get away as I type. Started at 5:51 pm and they started giving each other signals to scram. Flashing lights, turning on reverse lights, laser lights, honking horns... There are a lot of cars and they keep going in circles making sure all of them get away safe. They don't leave each other. Same ten or so cars keep circling. Then I hear helicopters, I hope it was the police copters trying to get them. I did notice a silver hatchback with tinted windows, white pickup, black suv, a couple of while big vans... This scramble lasted until 6:10 pm. They they all started to resetup. They are relentless. They cirlcle around the drive through looking like they are customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment