Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12th 2008 - A New Day

Last night I submitted the link to my blog to the Santa Monica Police Department's website. I have a feeling the read it. Last night was probably the quietest and most peaceful night I have had in this apartment. It was wonderful. I am well rested and do feel much better physically.

Although I am still suffering from a really bad headache and have many other physical pains and stomach problems still. I have has these same symptoms now for almost 4 or 5 months. Prior to this, I was in phenomenal physical shape. Never got sick and never in any physical pain. I hope these symptoms are not from the radiation devices I believe they may be using.

I believe they have occupied the apartment right above me and some behind me as well. The truth will come out.

I am feeling better today and will visit the doctor later on to get a check up on my headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment