Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To my lovely Santa Monica neighbor

I just want to reach out and help me call and report any suspicious activity within the blocks and alley ways of Princeton, Santa Monica, Broadway, and Harvard. If you see people just sitting in their cars are extremely late hours and just seem suspicious, please call the police. I assure you that I am completely innocent and am a victim of a horiblie crime. Lies have probably been spread around the neighorhood of me being a criminal of some sort. Please look into it yourself and you will find my history is completely clean. I am a honest and good person that has been targeted with this horrible situation. I need all your help and please stay alert. Please be extra alert around parking areas, lots and such. Vehicals tend to be trucks, suvs, hatchbacks, large vans and almost always have tinted windows. They will harass me from 8 pm to 8am while i am home and not at work. Thanks for you help, I really appreciate it. Please pass this message to all your friends and family that are in the area too. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff! I know this post is from a couple years ago but I just want to say that I completely understand and being stalked is horrible! I got followed lately too and it def is not a good feeling! Sending lots of support!!
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete